Sizzling Brand Story
"People don't really buy a product, solution, or idea; they buy the story that's attached to it." – Michael Margolis, author, Believe Me: A Storytelling Manifesto for Change-Makers and Innovators
Stories create the world around us, past, present, and future. Stories make the world go 'round.
The story you tell about your brand provides a powerful means of connecting people to your company, your values and commitment, and your products and services.
When thoughtfully crafted, your brand story communicates:
• Your promise of value for your customers
• What inspired you to create your products and services
• Why your company came to be
• The types of customers who value your brand and why
• An engaging view of the values and philosophy that form the foundation of your company
• How you're different from your competitors
• A natural invitation for prospective and current customers to connect with you
• Your commitment to staying relevant in the minds and hearts of your customers
Your brand story informs what products and services you offer, how you describe them, the messaging on your web pages, what you share on social media, the content of your blog posts, talks, interviews, videos, and images. It even permeates casual conversations.
In short, your brand story lays the foundation for you to win more buyers, entice them to buy more from you, tell others about you, and buy more often from you.
Isn't it time to tell a bigger story about your brand?
What you can expect:
- 850 - 2500+ word story about your brand, suitable for embedding on your website or blog "About" page, Amazon brand page and other online portals, speaker's sheet, as well as for use offline
What we need from you:
- Complete a Brand Story questionnaire that include questions that provide building blocks for your brand's story
- Phone or video interview to clarify your brand questionnaire responses and to further explore elements and themes for your brand
- How does this process work?
- After you have submitted your Sizzling Brand Story request, we will send you a Brand Story questionnaire. After we review your responses, we will conduct a phone or web-based video interview with you. We will submit the recording for transcription, which typically takes 3-5 business days. Using the raw material from your Brand Story questionnaire and the interview transcript, we will create an initial draft of your brand story. Typically, this will be completed within 5-7 business days. Version 1 of your Brand Story will be submitted to you for approval. If any modifications to the copy requested, they will be completed within 3 business days. Version 2 will then be submitted to you for approval. If any modifications to the copy requested, they will be completed within 3 business days. Version 3 will then be submitted to you for final approval.
- Can I get a copy of the interview recording?
- Of course! In fact, you may want to edit the recording and use all or part of it on your website!
- How many rounds of edits or revisions are included?
- As mentioned above, Version 1 will be submitted to you for approval. If any modifications to the copy are requested, they will be completed within 3 business days. Version 2 will then be submitted to you for approval. If any modifications to the copy requested, they will be completed within 3 business days. Version 3 will then be submitted to you for final approval.
- How long should my Brand Story be?
- While there is no standard length, we believe in the philosophy of saying more with fewer words. Having said that, your Brand Story should be as long as it needs to be to engage the minds and win the hearts of your customers.